- fundraising & resource development
- grant writing
- nonprofit finance management
- exhibition preparation for artists
- artwork pricing
These workshops are hosted by experienced professionals from our community and beyond! Workshops are FREE for TAF members. TAF also offers one-on-one assistance to its members by appointment. For more information, please contact TAF’s Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 423-2787.
Marketing Workshop: Tippecanoe County Marketing Panel
July 23, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Register Here >>
Have you ever wanted to pick the brains of Tippecanoe County’s top marketers? Here is your chance! Join local marketers to hear how they plan, budget, and execute their marketing goals. The bulk of this workshop will be a question and answer session for you to ask anything that has been on your mind about marketing! Submit your questions here.
This marketing panel will feature:
- John Hughey, Executive Director at The Long Center for the Performing Arts
- Caitlin Thomas, Office Manager at The Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
- Tonya Agnew, Director of Communications at Purdue University’s College of Education
- Sara Mummey, Executive Director at The Lafayette Symphony and Co-Founder of Out & About
- Kyra Clark, Marketing & Events Director at the Tippecanoe Arts Federation