- fundraising & resource development
- grant writing
- nonprofit finance management
- exhibition preparation for artists
- artwork pricing
These workshops are hosted by experienced professionals from our community and beyond! Workshops are FREE for TAF members. TAF also offers one-on-one assistance to its members by appointment. For more information, please contact TAF’s Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com or (765) 423-2787.
On-Ramp Info Session
Artist Info Session: December 10, 2019, 5:30 pm at TAF
TAF will be hosting an On-Ramp Info Session for artists who may be interested in applying to the 2020 program. Previous participants Alyse Chinnock and Alicia Criswell will be present to answer questions and provide feedback about what artists can gain from participating in the free program. RSVP Here >>
About the Program
On-Ramp is an accelerator for creative entrepreneurs. The program is a free, professional development and funding opportunity built for artists who are looking to rev up their business thinking, whether they are starting something new, looking to deepen their business understanding, or at a professional crossroads.
On-Ramp participants will receive:
- The Course: A three-day intensive business skills and entrepreneurship training course.
- The Certificate: Proof to investors that you’re ready to make things happen.
- The Coaching: One-on-one coaching with an arts business pro.
Learn more at https://www.in.gov/arts/onramp.htm.