The Indiana Arts Commission’s Regional Initiative Grant (RIG) program provides funding to arts organizations in order to ensure all Indiana citizens have access to quality arts and cultural activities. The grants are administered by the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, which is one of the IAC’s Regional Arts Partners. All applications to these programs should be submitted through the IAC’s online grant system. For more information, please contact TAF’s Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 423-2787.
Nonprofit organizations, schools, and municipalities located in the counties of Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Jasper, Newton, Montgomery, Pulaski, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren, and White are likely eligible for a Regional Initiative Grant – contact us to learn more!
Applications to the Regional Initiative Grant programs are evaluated by a group of citizen panelists. TAF relies on volunteer panelists to review the grant applications each year. Click here if you are interested in becoming a grant panelist.
Regional Initiative Grant Programs
Arts Project Support (APS) – Provides funding to Indiana arts and non-arts organizations* to support a distinct aspect of an organization’s arts activities, such as events, productions, exhibitions, education seminars. For eligibility information, please consult the program guidelines below.
Arts Organization Support I & II (AOS I or AOS II) – Provides operating support for the ongoing artistic and administrative functions of eligible arts organizations that align with the Indiana Arts Commission’s Public Funding Imperatives. For eligibility information, please consult the program guidelines below.
FY21 Regional Initiative Grant Timeline
- July 13, 2021 – Final Grant Report Deadline, 4:30 pm (EDT)
FY22 Regional Initiative Grant Timeline
- July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 – Program Funding Period
- February 2, 2:00 p.m. (EST) – Arts Project Support Info Session via Zoom | Register Here >>
- February 3, 2:00 p.m. (EST) – Arts Organization Support Info Session via Zoom | Register Here >>
- February 22, 2021 – Deadline to request draft application review (email email@example.com)
- March 4, 2021 – Application Deadline, 4:30 p.m. (EDT)
- Late April 2021 – Application Panel Review (dates TBA, will occur via Zoom)
- Early July 2021 – Award Notification
- September – October 2021 – First Payments (75%)
- July 13, 2022 – Final Grant Report Deadline, 4:30 pm (EDT)