The Indiana Arts Commission’s Regional Initiative Grant (RIG) program provides funding to arts organizations in order to ensure all Indiana citizens have access to quality arts and cultural activities. The grants are administered by the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, which is one of the IAC’s Regional Arts Partners. All applications to these programs should be submitted through the IAC’s online grant system. Other details such as payments and contracts are handled through the Tippecanoe Arts Federation. For more information, please contact TAF’s Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 423-2787.
Regional Initiative Grant Programs
Arts Project Support (APS) – Provides funding to Indiana arts and non-arts organizations* to support a distinct aspect of an organization’s arts activities, such as events, productions, exhibitions, education seminars. For eligibility information, please consult the program guidelines below.
Arts Organization Support I & II (AOS I or AOS II) – Provides annual operating support for the ongoing artistic and administrative functions of eligible arts organizations that align with the Indiana Arts Commission’s Public Funding Imperatives. For eligibility information, please consult the program guidelines below.
FY20 Regional Initiative Grant Timeline
- July 13, 2020 – Final Grant Report Deadline, 4:30 pm (EST)
FY21 Regional Initiative Grant Timeline
- December 23, 2020 – Applications Open
- January 15, 2020 – Letter Of Intent Due for New Arts Organization Support Applicants
- January 22, 2020 – AOS Application Workshop
- January 23, 2020 – APS Application Workshop
- March 5, 2020 – Application Deadline, 4:30 pm (EST)
- May 4, 2020 – APS Grant Review Panel, 10:00 am (EST) via Zoom
- Early July 2020 – Grant Notifications Sent