Artists and Arts Organizations:
Register to Participate in
“Mosey for the Arts”
Mosey Down Main Street, Saturday August 13, 2016
Artists will be located throughout the Mosey footprint
* If you’re an artist: display, demonstrate, and/or sell your work!
* If you’re an arts organization/group: do something interactive to get people involved in what you do, perform, or teach Mosey attendees about the cool opportunities you have coming up!
August 13, 2016
Sign up with TAF and save $5!
- Fill out and return the Contract on Page 6 of the Vendor Packet with payment in full
- Contracts and payment must be turned in by Monday, August 7th at the latest
- Bring contract and payment to Cyndi Bodin at Friends of Downtown Office at 512 Main Street (normal office hours are M-F, 10am-2pm)
- Cost for Artists signing up through TAF:$25.00 per 10′ x 10′ space (save $5!)
- Booth Location:
-Vendors will receive a list of the Mosey Vendors with a map on Friday, August 12th
-All Vendors must Check-in before set up to make sure their location is understood
- Times for Registration/ Check-in:
-Check-in begins at 4:30 at the Friends of Downtown tent in front of Lafayette Brewing Company
- Set up times:
-Set-up can begin immediately after checking in, after 4:30 pm
-Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent/shelter, tables and chairs.
-Set up times are between 4:30 & 5:45, when all vehicles MUST be off the street
-After set-up, Vendors must find somewhere to park that is not in violation of being ticketed or towed
- Tear down times:
-The Mosey officially ends at 11:00 pm
-Vendors are encouraged to stay open until at least 9:00 pm
-Tear-down is from 11:00 pm to midnight
Contact Cyndi Bodin at email@example.com or 765.423.2550