TIPPECANOE ARTS FEDERATION SEEKS ARTISTS FOR 2018 GALLERY EXHIBITION SERIES
The deadline to be considered for the 2018 Gallery Exhibition Series is Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:30 P.M. EST.
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation (TAF) is excited to issue a call for artists to submit proposals for the 2018 Gallery Exhibition Series. Artists across the entire range of visual media are encouraged to apply. Applications from individual artists, small groups, and larger organizations are all acceptable.
The purpose of the TAF Exhibitions is to provide opportunities for Region 4 artists to display their original artwork. The Greater Lafayette community, and surrounding communities, benefit from the public display of artwork.
Exhibiting artists must submit an application for a panel of judges. The TAF Exhibition Selection Panel will judge all applications and select exhibitions for 2018. The Panel is comprised of up to 5 persons chosen for their critical knowledge of the arts and TAF’s service region.
- To apply, fill out THIS Google Form with contact information and proposed exhibition details.
- After submitting the Google Form, please send 5 images to email@example.com. Images must be in .jpg format and at least 300 dpi.
- Applications will be reviewed in an anonymous jury process. Jurors will include artists, teachers, and arts professionals in Region 4.
- Artists will be notified of their status by January 5, 2017.
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- All subject matter should be appropriate for a public, multi-use venue.
- All artwork is to be original in content and/or presentation.
- Gallery spaces are open for 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional artwork. Size is limited by entrance doors (4’11 wide x 6’10” high-North Street entrance) and wall space (7′ high).
- Artwork must not have been shown in any of TAF’s galleries in the 12 months prior to a show, including individual, group, or arts organization exhibitions.
- If accepted, all exhibiting artists are responsible for gallery rental fees, installation and de-installation, and opening reception duties.
- Remember: All applications are due by Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:30 P.M. EST!
For more information, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Concerns? Please contact Katie Morrison, Arts Education and Regional Services Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.423.2787.