The Tippecanoe Arts Federation provides opportunities for regional artists to display their work at the Wells Community Cultural Center in downtown Lafayette. Originally built as a memorial library in 1926, the Wells Community Cultural Center features three galleries that showcase a broad range of talents and media.
Exhibitions at the Wells Community Cultural Center are selected through a juried process. The building which acts as a hub for the arts in Greater Lafayette also serves as venue for regional, contemporary art embedded in a multidisciplinary, accessible, and community-driven space. Click here to sign up to receive an email notification when applications for the next round of exhibitions open.
2022 Call for Exhibitions
- January 15, 2021 – Applications Open
- March 15, 2021 – Deadline to Apply
- May 1, 2021 – Artist Notification
- June 30, 2021 – Exhibition Contracts Due
- Read the official call for exhibitions here.
- Submit this online application form no later than 5 pm on March 15, 2021.
Information you will need to provide in your application:
- Artist Statement: Explain who you are as an artist. What is your background? What drives your work?
- Exhibition Description: Describe your proposed exhibition and how it relates to you and your previous work.
- 5-8 Images: Images must be representative of the quality of work that will be displayed in your proposed exhibition. Images should be titled with “YOUR NAME -_Image #” and must be at least 72 dpi.
If you require accessibility accommodations or assistance with the application, please contact Ann Fields Monical at (765) 423-2787 or email@example.com.
- Gallery Floor Plans: East Gallery | West Gallery | Northwest Gallery
- TAF Exhibition & Installation Guidelines
- Pedestal Inventory
- Walker Hanging System Diagram
- Walker System Hanging Attachments Available: Hi-Hook | Hi-Holder | Long Holder | Single Clip | Twin Clip