Curiosity Cabinet Exhibition
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation invites artwork submissions for Curiosity Cabinet, an exhibition of oddities, science, and superstitions. Selected artworks will be on view at the Tippecanoe Arts Federation November 5 – 24, 2021. The deadline to submit artwork for consideration is September 15, 2021.
Inspired by the traditional cabinets of wonder, Curiosity Cabinet will exhibit the work of artists who are inspired by all things odd. Two- and three-dimensional artwork is sought for an installation that showcases work in the veins of fantasy, science fiction, and pop culture.
Artists wishing to apply should submit an online Entry Form no later than 5 pm (EST) on September 15, 2021.
- Submission Deadline: September 15, 2021, 5 pm (EST)
- Artist Notification: September 30, 2021
- Artwork Delivery to TAF: October 25 – 29, 2021
- Exhibition Opening Reception: November 5, 2021
- Exhibition on View November: 5 – 24, 2021
- Artwork Pick Up: November 29 – December 2, 2021
- This opportunity is open to any artist who lives or works in the counties of Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Jasper, Newton, Montgomery, Pulaski, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren, and White.
- Displayed artwork may be any 2-D or 3-D media. Eligible media include, but are not limited to: drawing, painting, photography, mixed media, oil/chalk pastels, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, assemblage, digital art, collage, metal work, jewelry design, fiber/textile art, wood work, and contemporary craft.
- For size and other display requirements, please see TAF’s Gallery Exhibition Guidelines.
For more information, including selection criteria, please read the full call for artists here.