DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 30, 2021
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation (TAF) invites artist members to submit an application for a vendor booth during its inaugural August Art Fair, which will be held during the First Friday Reception on August 6 from 5 – 9 p.m. on the front lawn of the Wells Community Cultural Center.
As part of First Friday Lafayette, TAF will host an outdoor art fair to promote the work of its member artists. Artist-vendors will be accepted into the fair through the application below. Each vendor will be given a 10’ x 10’ booth space at TAF’s on the evening of August 6. Artists will be responsible for running their own booth and processing their own sales. Artists will keep 100% of their sales.
- June 30, 2021 – 5:00 pm, Deadline to apply
- July 2, 2021 – Artist Notification
- August 6, 2021 – August Art Fair from 5 – 9 p.m.
Artists must be 18 or older and an individual member of TAF to apply.
PARTICIPATION & EQUIPMENT FEES
- There is no fee to apply.
- If selected, artists will be required to pay a vendor fee of $25 for a 10’ x 10’ booth space. Participation fees will assist with offsetting marketing costs and administration.
- Artists can borrow a 10’ x 10’ tent from TAF for $15.
- 6’ Tables can be rented from TAF for $5 each.