TAP for TAF
Join us at the 8th Annual TAP for TAF Craft Brew Fest!
TAP for TAF, a fundraiser for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, is a beer tasting festival celebrating regional craft brews. Now in its eighth year, the event offers the opportunity to sample beers from Indiana brewers, enjoy an amazing view of our city, and support the arts in North Central Indiana.
- Saturday, April 6, 2019
- General Admission: 3 – 6 pm
- Special Early Admission: 2 – 6 pm
- Open to all 21+
Cost: (Advance Tickets on Sale Through 4/5/19, 4:00 pm):
- General Admission: $30 (3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., includes custom TAP sample glass)
- Designated Drivers: $5 (attend with your group until 6:00 p.m.)
- Early Admission: $40 (2pm – 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass & TAP tee)
While supplies last: Advance tickets available at: TBA!
- Top two levels of the 2nd Street Parking Garage in Downtown Lafayette (between Columbia & South Streets)
- Proceeds benefit TAF’s mission to Grow the Arts by supporting the arts and arts education in 14 Indiana Counties
- Support local breweries and enjoy a beautiful view of our community
- Backstep Brewing Co.
- Bare Hands Brewery
- Brokerage Brewing Co.
- Burn ‘Em Brewing
- Centerpoint Brewing
- Fenwick Farms Brewing
- Fountain Square Brewery
- Half Moon Brewery
- Lafayette Brewing Company
- Sun King Brewing Company
- Teays River Brewing & Public House
- Thieme & Wagner Brewery
Additional Awesome Details:
- Soundtrack provided by 96.5 WAZY!
- Games: Cornhole
- Food Vendors: TBA!
- Water, soft drinks and pretzel necklaces available for purchase.
Volunteers are still needed! More info at http://bit.ly/TAPvolunteer.