Join us at the 7th Annual TAP for TAF Craft Brew Fest!
TAP for TAF, a fundraiser for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, is a beer tasting festival celebrating regional craft brews. Now in its seventh year, the event offers the opportunity to sample beers from Indiana and Illinois brewers, enjoy an amazing view of our city, and support the arts in North Central Indiana.
• Saturday, April 7, 2018
• General Admission: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
• Special Early Admission: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
• Open to all 21+
Cost: (Advance Tickets on Sale Through 4/6/18, 4:00 p.m.):
• General Admission: $30 (3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., includes custom TAP sample glass)
• Designated Drivers: $5 (attend with your group until 6:00 p.m.)
• Early Admission: $40 (2pm – 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass & TAP tee)
While supplies last: Advance tickets available at:
• Tippecanoe Arts Federation
• Village Bottle Shoppe
• Brokerage Brewing Co.
• Lafayette Brewing Co.
• People’s Brewing Co.
• Top two levels of the 2nd Street Parking Garage in Downtown Lafayette (between Columbia & South Streets)
• Proceeds benefit TAF’s mission to Grow the Arts by supporting the arts and arts education in 14 Indiana Counties
• Support local breweries and enjoy a beautiful view of our community
• Lafayette Brewing Company
• Noble Order Brewing
• People’s Brewing Company
• Tippecanoe Homebrewers’ Circle
• Triton Brewing Company
• Thieme and Wagner Brewing Co.
• Brokerage Brewing Company
• Teays River Brewing
• Half Moon Brewing
• Kopacetic Beer Factory
• Backstep Brewing Co.
• Wasser Brewing Co.
• Saint John Malt Brothers
• Revolution Brewing
• Burn Em Brewing
• Sun King Brewery
• Craftroad Beverage
Additional Awesome Details:Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
• Soundtrack provided by @capndangerous (CAPNDANGEROUS)
• Games: Cornhole
• Food Vendors: D and R Market & Hot Box Pizza
• Water, Soft Drinks, & Pretzel Necklaces available for purchase.
Volunteers are still needed! More info at http://bit.ly/TAPvolunteer.
Activities of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation are provided, in part, with support from the Indiana Arts Commission, a state agency, with funds from the Indiana General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.