Join fellow Tippecanoe Arts Federation supporters at the 6th Annual TAP for TAF Craft Brew Fest!
TAP for TAF, an exclusive fundraiser for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, is a beer tasting and festival celebrating regional craft brews. Now in its sixth year, the event offers the opportunity to sample beers from Indiana brewers, enjoy an amazing view of our city, and support the arts in North Central Indiana.
You must be at least 21 years old to attend!
• Saturday, April 8, 2017
• General Admission: 3–6pm
• Special Early Admission: 2–6pm **SOLD OUT**
• Craft Beer Lovers and/or the Craft Beer-curious that are 21+
• You have to be at least 21 years old to attend!
Cost (Advance Tickets on Sale Through 4/7/17, 4:00pm):
• General Admission: $30 (3pm – 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass)
• Designated Drivers: $5 (attend with your group until 6pm)
• Early Admission: $40 (2pm – 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass & TAP tee) **SOLD OUT**
While supplies last: Advance tickets available at area Village Bottle Shoppe(s), Tippecanoe Arts Federation, Lafayette Brewing Company, People’s Brewing Company, and online at http://tap2017.brownpapertickets.com (ONLINE SALES ENDED 4/7/17, 4:00PM).
• Top two levels of the 2nd Street Parking Garage in Downtown Lafayette (between Columbia & South Streets)
• It’s not going to rain… but, if for some reason it does, we’ll move down a level (each).
• Proceeds benefit TAF’s mission to Grow the Arts by supporting the arts and arts education in 14 Indiana Counties
• PLUS, you’ll be in the company of great people drinking great regional brews on the top two floors 2nd Street Garage… the view is sweet. 🙂
• @BruggeBrasserie Brugge Brasserie
• @CSBrewing Central State Brewing
• @Figure8Brewing Figure Eight Brewing
• @halfmoonbrewery Half Moon Restaurant and Brewery
• @LafBrew Lafayette Brewing Company
• @NobleOrder Noble Order Brewing
• @OutliersBrewing Outliers
• @PeoplesBrew People’s Brewing Company
• @SJMaltBros Saint John Malt Brothers Brewing
• @SunKingBrewing Sun King Brewing Company
• @taxmanbrewing Taxman Brewing Company*
• @TandW1863 Thieme & Wagner
• @tippyhomebrewer Tippecanoe Homebrewers’ Circle
• @TritonBrewing Triton Brewing Company
Additional Awesome Details:
• Soundtrack provided by @capndangerous (CAPNDANGEROUS)
• Games: Cornhole
• Food Vendors: @HotBoxPurdue (HotBox Pizza West Lafayette) & @FreshLafayette (Fresh City Market-West Lafayette)
• Water, Soft Drinks, & Pretzel Necklaces available for purchase.
Volunteers are still needed! More info at http://bit.ly/TAPvolunteer.
Activities of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation are provided, in part, with support from the Indiana Arts Commission, a state agency, with funds from the Indiana General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.