Funded with the generous support of North Central Health Services (NCHS), this grant program is administered by TAF and provides funding to nonprofit cultural organizations for capital projects.
PREVIOUS CYCLE – 2018
CURRENT CYCLE – 2019
Friday, June 7, 4:30 pm – Deadline for Letter of Intent
Friday, June 21 – Notification of invitation to apply
Friday, August 2, 2019 at 4:30 pm – Deadline for proposals
Thursday, September 12 – Signed grant agreements due
Wednesday, October 9 – Bravo for the Arts (Grant Awards Reception)
- Attendance is mandatory and recipients must purchase and fill an eight-person table
30 days following the completion of funded project – Final grant report submission including –
- Final grant report
- Copies of all invoices and proof of payment for expenses incurred with grant funds
- 2 copies of media releases and photographs (2 hard copies and 1 electronic)
- Documentation of site visit
NCHS has made available $300,000 for the arts this year. This is the 14th year that NCHS has provided funding for the arts community with awards totaling over two million dollars since 2004. Arts and cultural organizations in Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren, and White Counties that are members of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation are eligible to apply. To become a member of TAF, click here.
Funds may only be used for capital projects and each applicant must be a member in good standing with the Tippecanoe Arts Federation and have 501(c)(3) status. In rare circumstances, public library arts and culture capital projects in rural, underserved communities may be eligible for consideration via a fiscal agent with 501(c)(3) status.
Acknowledge Your Funders
For this grant program, you MUST acknowledge your funders in one of two ways:
- Include the logos of the NCHS and TAF on all promotional materials related to your funded project.
- If design or space limitations prevent the usage of logos, please include the following written acknowledgment:
This project is made possible by the North Central Health Services and the Tippecanoe Arts Federation.
A third way of recognizing your supporters is through verbal acknowledgment during events or television, radio, or internet broadcasts. This is highly suggested!
Download the Logos