Membership Fees & Benefits
Individual Artist Members
By joining as an individual artist member, TAF provides benefits such as marketing promotion through social media and our website, technical assistance through our various workshops, and local event calendar exposure. For a comprehensive list of benefits, click the link below.
The annual fee for an individual artist member is $35.00.
- New Individual Artist Membership Application Form – For NEW Individual Artist Members
- Individual Artist Renewal Form – For Existing Individual Artist Members
Eligible organization members are arts and cultural entities (for profit or not for profit) that serve to benefit the arts and cultural activities of Region 4. TAF provides organizational members with benefits such as publicity and marketing, along with other services including tent rental or technical assistance. For a comprehensive list of benefits, along with eligibility standards, click the link below.
The annual fee for an organizational member is based on the annual budget of the organization.
Annual Organizational Budget Annual TAF Fee
- New Member Organization Application Form – For NEW Member Organizations
- Member Organization Renewal Form – For Existing Member Organizations
Member Organizations and Individual Artist Members in good standing are eligible for 12 free uses of the downstairs meeting rooms in the Wells Community Cultural Center per membership year. To request a room, please fill out the Member Room Reservation Form and return to TAF or email the form to email@example.com.
Tents may be reserved by Member Organizations and Individual Artist Members at a rate of $25 per tent. To reserve a tent, please complete the Tent Rental Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that no reservations are final until a confirmation is received from TAF Staff.
Technical Assistance & Professional Development
TAF provides technical assistance training and workshops to help its members grow their artistic and professional development. These opportunities are free for members.
For more information on workshops, visit the workshops page.
TAF provides free marketing assistance to its members!
- Submit event information and opportunities here. Submissions will be emailed to your fellow members and local media, posted to the TippecanoeArts.org News Page, and shared via TAF’s Social Media Accounts.
- Market your event with the Arts Intersect eNewsletter (For submission form, see below)
- Tag TAF Social Accounts and/or post to our timeline for shares, RT’s, etc.: Tippecanoe Arts Federation (Facebook), @TippecanoeArts (Twitter), @TippecanoeArts (Instagram).
- Market your event using the brochure rack & bulletin boards at the Wells Community Cultural Center (638 North Street, Lafayette, IN 47901): mail us or drop off your print materials for display!
- Have other ideas? Email email@example.com.
Arts Intersect Monthly Newsletter
The Arts Intersect e-newsletter goes out to our email list on the 24th of each month. Submissions from TAF Artists & Organizations are due by 5pm on the 17th of each month.
To be included in the newsletter, your submission must follow these guidelines:
- One 550-character submission with one picture per organization per month. Please note that your submission will be featured in the monthly edition that corresponds with the date of your event, e.g. January events will be featured only in the January Arts Intersect. We recommend using http://www.lettercount.com/ to determine character count. Be mindful of spaces.
- Submissions should include one separate file image (jpg, png, or gif).
- To submit go to: Arts Intersect Submission Form
*Please note: As of October 2017, the submission for the Arts Intersect e-newsletter has changed to a Google Forms Submission.