TAP for TAF is an event highlighting the growing interest in craft beers and craft microbreweries. TAP is an exclusive fundraising event for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation and funds arts programs and services within TAF’s 14 county region in North Central Indiana.
• Craft Beer Lovers and/or the Craft Beer-curious that are 21+
• You have to be at least 21 years old to attend!
• Saturday, April 16th
• Time? See cost…
• General Admission: $25 (3pm - 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass)
• Designated Drivers: $5 (attend with your group until 6pm)
• Early Admission: $35 (2pm - 6pm, includes custom TAP sample glass & TAP tee)
Purchase tickets online at http://tap2016.brownpapertickets.com.
Physical Tickets may also be purchased at area Village Bottle Shoppes, People's Brewing Company, Lafayette Brewing, and the Tippecanoe Arts Federation (638 North Street, Lafayette) M-F, 9am-5pm until Friday, April 15th. You will need a physical ticket in your hand for event entry (not receipt).
*Day of admission $40, $30, $5
• Top floor of the 2nd Street Parking Garage in Downtown Lafayette (between Columbia & South Streets)
• It's not going to rain... but, if for some reason it does, we'll move down a level.
• Proceeds benefit TAF's mission to Grow the Arts by supporting the arts and arts education in 14 Indiana Counties
• PLUS, you'll be in the company of great people drinking great regional brews on top of the 2nd Street Garage… the view is sweet. :-)
• @PeopleBrew (People's Brewing Company)
• @LafBrew (Lafayette Brewing)
• @Flat12Bierwerks (Flat12 Bierwerks Indianapolis)
• @BruggeBrasserie (Brugge Brasserie)
• @OutliersBrewing (Outliers)
• @SunKingBrewing (Sun King Brewing Company)
• @TritonBrewing (Triton Brewing Company)
• @NewOberpfalz (New Oberpfalz Brewing)
• @thr3ewisemen (Scotty's Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company)
• @halfmoonbrewery (Half Moon Restaurant and Brewery)
• @JackTheBum (Powerhouse Brewing Company)
• @burnem_brewing (Burn 'Em Brewing)
• @NobleOrder (Noble Order Brewing)
• @SJMaltBros (Saint John Malt Brothers Brewing)
• @tippyhomebrewer (Tippecanoe Homebrewers' Circle)
PLUS MORE TBA!
Additional Awesome Details:
• Soundtrack provided by @Atarilogic (Atarilogic)
• Live Art from @ZMEDstudios (ZMEDstudios)
• Games: Cornhole & Hillbilly Golf
• Food Vendor: @HotBoxPurdue (HotBox Pizza West Lafayette)
• Water, Soft Drinks, & Pretzel Necklaces available for purchase.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
• Village Bottle Shoppe
• DeFouw Chevrolet
• HotBox Pizza
• Midwest Rentals, Inc.
• Freckles Graphics
Activities of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation are provided, in part, with support from the Indiana Arts Commission, a state agency, with funds from the Indiana General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.